ClearRF's Patented Passive Bypass Technology
The Passive Bypass is a fail-safe feature which enables a network signal to pass through the amplifier, even if the amplifier loses power, faults or if signal enhancement is not required. The passive bypass enables the connected device to always have access to a network signal to communicate. No other M2M booster has this feature.
- Network compatible: 4G, LTE w/ 3g & 2G fail-over. Supports Bands 2,4,5,13 & 17, GSM, GPRS, CDMA, HSPA, WCDMA;
- Frequencies: 698-716 MHz, 746-787 MHz, 824-894 MHz / 1850-1905 MHz, 1710-1755/2110-2155 MHz
- Rated Uplink Max Output Power: 27dBm
- Rated Downlink Max Output Power: -20dBm
- Nominal RF gain: 15 dB idle
- Current draw @ 12V: 275 mA (idle) - 1 A (max)
- Input Power Requirement: 8.0 to 32.0 VDC (negative ground)
- Input/output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Dimensions: L. 4.9” x W. 2.7” x H. 0.92” / 125mm x 68mm x 23.5mm
- Weight: 226g / 0.5lb
- Connector: SMA (F)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C / -40°F to +158°F
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C / -40°F to +185°F
- Relative humidity Storage: 5% to 90%
This is a consumer device. Before use, you must register this device with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You must operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You must cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
ClearRF has major technology advantages and field-proven performance & reliability over our competitors direct connect boosters.