ClearRF's Patented Passive RF Bypass Fail-over
The Passive RF Bypass is a fail-safe which allows a network signal to pass through the amplifier to the tethered device, even if the amplifier loses power, or when signal enhancement is not required. No other M2M booster has this feature.
- Network compatible: 4G, LTE, w/ 3g & 2G fall-back; GSM, GPRS, CDMA, HSPA, WCDMA
- Frequencies: Band 2: 1900 MHz, Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz, Band 5: 850 MHz, Band 13: 700 MHz, Band 17: 700 MHz
- Rated Uplink Max Output Power: 27dBm
- Rated Downlink Max Output Power: -20dBm
- Nominal RF gain: 15 dB idle
- Minimal Current draw @ 12V: 275 mA (idle) - 1 A (max)
- Input Power Requirement: 8.0 to 32.0 VDC (negative ground)
- Input/output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Dimensions: L. 4.9” x W. 2.7” x H. 0.92” / 125mm x 68mm x 23.5mm
- Weight: 226g / 0.5lb
- Connector: SMA (F)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C / -40°F to +158°F
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C / -40°F to +185°F
- Relative humidity Storage: 5% to 90%
This is a consumer device. Before use, you must register this device with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You must operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You must cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
ClearRF has major technology advantages and field-proven performance & reliability over our competitors direct connect boosters.